Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We're Home!

We left Beijing on Tuesday, Sept. 16 at 3:45 pm. After a 12 hour flight we arrived in Newark on Tuesday, Sept. 16 at 4:30 pm. Crossing the dateline sure messes with my time frame. We got through customs and caught our plane to Houston. I know that was a weird scheduling thing, but it got us home 3 hours earlier. We rented a hotel in Houston and got about 6 hours of stretch out time. I got some good sleep in those 6 hours. We boarded our plane to Denver at 7:30 am and were in Denver 9:15 am. Our luggage followed us all the way.

We are now in Torrington. I am feeling a little tingly after going through all those time zones but we should reset our internal clocks with a good night's rest.

I have lots of thoughts about my first Paralympic Competition and maybe I will share those thoughts soon - when my brain doesn't feel mushy. Keep checking back. I hope to have some of the pictures up too.

No comments: