Thursday, August 28, 2008

Universal Sport and the Paralympics

There seems to be a real push to get to know our Paralympians. I just clicked on Universal Sports and selected the Paralympic tab. The page is ready to rock! Things should start happening with the Opening Ceremonies which begin the evening of Sept 6th Beijing time. That would be 12 - 15 hours earlier US Time. So the morning of Sept. 6th.

I have the laundry done, I have my immunizations, and I am figuring out which suitcases will pack all this stuff. I am trying not to wait to the last moment but I'm sure there are things that I will forget until the last moment. I think I love traveling once I get there - the getting ready part is annoying.

3 comments:

kowal2000 said...

I am getting so excited when I read your entries, you would think I was going along with you!! We can't wait for the Games to begin. We will be cheering from our PA living room. You will probably be able to hear us in China.
GO USA!!!
GO GET THEM...DAVID!!!
best wishes to all,
Donna and Ed Kowal

MatLuebbers said...

A couple of articles from the military paper on Okinawa:

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=57077

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=57078

Unknown said...

Dave, Your grandma gave me the blog address. We wish you all the best in your journey. Enjoy China and Terri let me know how the bug tasted..
God Bless
Dan Lewis